Monday 25 January 2021

Exciting News! ft. Gild, Stealthic & RAWR

 So I have some big news, something that I have had in the works for the last few months. It is finally time and I cannot wait to share it with you. Are we ready? Are you sitting down?

I am going to be expanding my blogging and photography to include male items! With the help of my Husbands avatar, I will be styling and sharing with you not only all the female items I love, but top notch male fashion as well.  So to ring it in, we did a nice formal photo together. I am so excited to share this journey with you and I hope you enjoy the new content. 


So to kick this off, let's talk about the feature of this male style. We want to talk about a store that has all kinds of wonderful pieces for males fashion, from accessories to all style of clothing, Gild. I love their quality and depth of textures. If your looking for a great suit that you can pop on and be ready to go this is it, their Sweater Suit. It comes in Gianni Signature, Jake Belleza and. Geralt Signature. To flatter this suit, it is paired with a simple and universal dress boot from Gild as well. These dress boots will easily become a wardrobe staple. The Pointed Toe Boots are unrigged resizable mesh.

Another note I must make, if you have seen my love of Stealthic hair in my previous post you might be able to guess where I am headed. I can finally expand on my love for this store. Not only is their female hair stunning, but so is their male hair! Seen here is Atlas. It has been a bit of a challenge finding new stores for male pieces as it is a new experience for me, but every single demo I put on from Stealthic (I got them all) for  their male hair was beautiful, my poor wallet, I may have grabbed quite a few! Just as flawless and well textured as their female hair, with 4 style options and stunning animation, you will not be disappointed by this hair. Also, a great bonus, this is unrigged hair  therefore it will give you the freedom to adjust the hair to ensure the perfect fit. Looking flawlessly natural and realistic, pop in, like NOW and take a look for yourself.


Alrighty, let me will wrap this up by talking about the beautiful necklace earring combo I picked up this weekend from the weekend sales at RAWR. Since my return I have been avidly searching for new jewelry designers to expand my wardrobe and luckily I stumbled across this store. With great quality, timeless pieces I highly recommend you pop in to see all that they have to offer. Pictured about is two pieces from the Maya Set These beautiful pieces came with a texture change HUD giving the ability to customize the metal alongside three sets of gems. It also has matching armlets and a bindi piece available in store. 


Style Cards

Female:

Dress: Sultry Diva - Vengeful Threads
Hair: Veronica - WASABI
Necklace & Earrings: Maya - RAWR

Male:

Hair: Atlas - Stealthic
Suit: Sweater Suit - Gild 
Shoes: Pointed Toe Boots - Gild
Ring: Spell Bound Men's V4 - Zuri 
Gianni Signature Body
LeLutka Evolution Head

No comments:

Post a Comment