Friday 8 January 2021

Bring me back to the open ocean ft. ViSion

 I have really been enjoying playing with color. During quarantine I came across the Trinny London Facebook page. She has a serious on monochrome looks, and its been so interesting to watch her transform single pieces so broadly even with simple colors and patterns which I think greatly inspired this look. Just loving the ocean like vibes of this color palette. We are back in lockdown, home schooling is continuing and I would just love to be somewhere with this view out my window. 

So again, you've heard me talk about the awesome products available to us at ViSion. This dress, Selena, and boots, Aleksia, are available in a wide color range to make mixing and matching so much fun. Or grab the fatpack to have such versatile pieces to style for any occasion. I hope you've been but if not, grab a taxi here and go check it out.


Dress: Selena - ViSion
Boots: Aleksia - ViSion
Hair: Ness - Limerence
Jewelry:   Flame of Purity - Chop Zuey

No comments:

Post a Comment