Monday 4 January 2021

Golden ft. Limerence, Entice & Chop Zuey

 The holiday season and the slew of gifts and gift cards left my inventory overflowing with joy. Over the last few days I have been unpacking and organizing, because lets face it my closet is a mess, and while doing so I couldn't help but throw together a quick new look too share. Its back to school (virtually) and I am now home schooling; hopefully not for long. So I will keep this short and sweet.

The hair, is from a store I have recently discovered. It's perfect. So sweet. Great flow, easy to pose and style. Great quality and is a free gift. Honestly, I can see myself using this ALOT!. Grab a taxi and check them out here.

Entice was another store who gave out a gift card this Christmas and I could not walk past these pants. So much fun, come in a variety of colors and really make a beautiful statement. Color changing HUD for the metals make them easy to style and pair with other singles. Grab yourself a limo and check it out.

Chop Zuey is always a favorite of mine, and this Advent Gift is no exception for the mask. Hopefully you got a chance to swing by and pick yours up last year. But if you are looking for jewelry this is the place to be. 

Asteria also had a mountain of group gifts. All great quality and super cute. Pop in, join up and see what you fall in love with. This open back top has a beautiful lace up back Which I am hoping to photograph and add to this, but my kids will be up way to early, and unfortunately I only had time to grab a quick snapshot!


Hair: Bekka - Limerence 

Top: Maya - Asteria

Pants: Never Surrender Pants (Gold) - Entice

Bangle: Joy Abound - Chop Zuey

Mask: Night Wing - Chop Zuey 

Shoes: Triumph - NCore

No comments:

Post a Comment