Sunday 10 January 2021

Tattoo Love ft. White ~Willow



So I love a good tattoo, I am actually trying to draw my next two out for my First Life, but unfortunately my SL tattoo wardrobe isn't quite a large as I would like. Probably because I am so picky in the quality of the art I find. But this piece was so beautiful I had to share it!

It comes with appliers and BOM options so please check it out tell me what you think! How would you style this piece into your wardrobe? But honestly how cool would it be to be able to get your RL tattoos designed into SL for you to wear! Would bring such sentimentality into SL for those extra special pieces people have.


Tattoo: Creed - White~Willow    (maitreya applier)
Rings: Jimena - Meva
Boots: Jana - Mangula
Pants: Common Jeans - BumbleBee 
Top: Paris - Purple Moon
Hair: Poppy - Wasabi Pills


 

No comments:

Post a Comment