Tuesday 12 January 2021

Blast From The Past ft. Ghee

 Sometimes, while cleaning your inventory, which I swear never ends, you find marvelous pieces that you forget you had or picked up. For this reason I have started a word doc, and I am taking screenshots of all new items that come into my possession that I love and want to share, so I will always have that visual to scroll through, grab a piece and be inspired! 

I wanted to share one with you. Over the weekend, to get my cooped up homeschooled kids out of the house I had to bundle up and take them out to that park. It was so cold, but we had so much fun; ended the adventure with a trip to Tims. 

And when I saw this outfit, I just knew next year I really need to buy myself a new winter coat, and I would love to find something like this. I love a good fur trimmed coat and the red is really vibrant here. The corset detailing on the back is just such a nice fitted touch. 


This group gift came with an awesome pair of gloves and boots to make it a complete set. How easy is that., To complete this look I went with a hat that reminded me oh so much of the one I bought this year and a haircut I am considering making in my first life. Who has time to brush their hair with young kids anyways? Hair like this makes me want to chop it all off! 


Hat: The Rabbit Hat - .Olive. 
Hair: Kiki - pr!tty:
Coat, Boots & Gloves: Ghee Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment