Monday 18 January 2021

Last Call For Uber ft. RIOT & Chic & Shoes

As we pass through January of a new year, realizing the days are flying by too fast. Take a minute to breathe and make sure you grabbed everything you wanted to from Uber! This round closes on the 22nd of January so hurry in! Check out Seraphim for all the details and vendors included in this round if you haven't had the chance. 

I don't know about you, but going back into lockdown really has me missing date night (well the lockdown and my husbands deployment). Just really missing a reason to do my hair and makeup and get out of the house. Now I live in sweats and a messy bun while virtual schooling my son and chasing a toddler. You don't realize how much these little moments out of the house matter with the people you love most. Maybe I should get all dolled up for grocery shopping. Should I? Maybe, I will let you know.

One of the things that I knew I had to have  the minute I first popped into Uber to grab all my demos was this beautiful dress by RIOT. She comes in Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, and Legacy. She is available in 35 different color options and can be picked up for a steal of a deal for 199L or 1299L for the fatpack.  Fitting like a glove this stone covered dress comes with a single color HUD for the stone color change as well, so that it can be tweaked to be a showstopper dress with many different styles. Hugging your curves and accentuating your best assets, this dress is a must have in your inventory. I love a little black dress, we all do, but this really brings it up a notch. 

To pair with this I wanted a really classic boot and I just loved this simple over the knee, peep toe boot for the occasion. City & Shoes were one of the awesome stores to give out gift cards over the holidays and I picked up these awesome boots while I was there. These boots come sized for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique. The texture HUD gives you 45 color options so really, these boots can go everywhere with you. All of the shoes have amazing color HUDs, so make sure to grab your limo down below and check them out.



Dress: Diana - RIOT 
Boots: Manhattan Boots - Chic & Shoes
Hair: Veronia - Wasabi
Nails: Bento Nail (White) Cremosas
Ring: Moon Rings - LIVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment