Sunday 31 January 2021

Office Days ft. RAWR & N-Core

 Today I am feeling glam. It's rest day here for me, so no workout today, and that is now my fanciest day (thanks COVID). I might actually get around to wearing something other than my workout clothes. And what better way to reminisce of the ease of previous years than with a beautiful interview outfit. At one point I was weighing up competing again, but I just can't give it am all yet, maybe later in the year.

So let's kick off our shoes (but gently because these are just too cute to damage) and sit back while getting ready from another day of working from home in our pajama's.

We can start by talking about these awesome jewelry pieces I found in the RAWR main store, with great color change HUDs, multi layer options they surely will be great to use for a variety of styles. 

And these shoes, did you catch N-Core's 50% off weekend sale last week? I am so glad I did because these cute little Mary Janes have nestled themselves in a place deep in my heart and will probably be one of my most worn shoes.


Dress: Anita - JK Style

Hair: Allure - Stealthic

Shoes: Mary Janes - N-Core

NecklacesIce Princess (3 Layer Set) - RAWR

Earrings: Cluster Hug - RAWR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment