Sunday 24 January 2021

Cozy Sundays Outside ft. Stealthic

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and bundled up out there! It was a cold one here for sure. Spent a great portion of the day outside (thanks COVID) to keep the kids distanced and connected with loved ones. And this look right here is something I could just curl up in and spend all day lounging in while still feeling stylish. 

So lets just talk hair, this hair, Clarity by Stealthic, I am in love. Their red color palette is truly beautiful and I am just in love with this shade. The ability to tint it allows you control to get your perfect color! Coming in two rigged sizes, I got a perfect fit with my Lelutka head. But man, its the little details. Each hair also comes with a styling HUD giving you various options for the hair you fall in love with (common right?) BUT NO! This hair has a beautiful animations embedded in the changing making the restyling look fluid, beautiful and purposeful.  Let's just say I am obsessed and it will only be a matter of time before I own the entire store. Grab your LM to the store down below to grab a demo and a link to the Kustom9 event that it is being housed at currently. This simple look is so universal, and really its how my hair falls naturally most days in RL. This realism in the design just stole my heart. 

Dress/Vest: Ayeln  - Purple Moon
Boots: Aleksia - ViSion
Hair: Clarity - Stealthic 
Necklace: Linda Necklace - Bens Beauty
Rings: Moon Rings -  Livia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment